Re: names good for marketing

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:11:39 +0100
Stefano Picchiotti <stefano.picchiotti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> I suspect this conversation is more than OT here... I know I have
> no right to ask you to suspend it, so let me hope your politeness
> will suggest you to stop.

It won't help. I tried it and a few sanctimonious assholes decided
they're moderators and will do as they damned well please.

Put filters on the pests and/or subjects that have nothing to do with
why you read this group. If you find some people jump into every one of
the type you don't care to read, put the filters on them so they aren't
annoying in the future.

--
Windows: It _just_ works.
Linux: It just _works_.