Re: debootstrapping via knoppix, and what next?

Wasn't he asking for debootstrap?

http://www.inittab.de/manuals/debootstrap.html [Debian GNU/Linux
Installation with Knoppix and debootstrap]

With debootstrap you can install woody, sarge and even sid.

I've installed all of them with any problem.

But first I recomend a livecd hard disk install and play a bit with
apt. Who says that is not-Debian! If not how have I learnt Debian with
Knoppix?

Debootstrap leaves the base packages, then you install initrd-tools a
kernel ...There's an online manual.

Then you can install the packages you want (you have to be familiar
with apt/dpkg to search the packages you need/want)

But if you're used with LFS there will be no problem.

Did anybody respond your question?