Re: installing developer environ

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 12:09 am, Sukhdeep Johar wrote:
> hi,
> what is the apt-get package i can install for the entire developer
> environment ?
> I am building some DBD packages, but find the std include files, etc
> missing.
>
> -Sukhdeep

On my Sarge desktop I noticed that 'tasksel' does not have all the
permutations as , say, Woody had, i.e. devel c+ c++ ( If memory
serves). I don't know if this is particular to my box , but it needs to
be changed for the release of Sarge.

The work around, if you use Debian source, is to use 'build-depends'
--
Greg C. Madden