Re: Maple 9.5 interfaces on Debian box

 --- Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello List,
> I have just installed Maple 9.5(2) on my Sarge box:
> 1] I have some trouble with the keyboard when I use the classical
> interface
> (Motif);

You really need to add more information. Read that question back to
yourself. There's nothing near the correct amount of information needed to
answer it.

Specifically you need to say *what* issues you are having with the Motif
interface. Knowing your WM (Window Manager) would help, too.

-- Thomas Adam

"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"