Question about Thunderbird and headers

I've installed Thunderbird on Sarge from the testing repository.
This is an experiment for me. I notice that the normal display
gives almost no information about where an email came from and
when I expand the headers of an email from this list, it fills
the whole screen, long lines to not wrap, and there are no
scroll bars. So I can get either too little or much too much
of headers. Is there some way to control the display of headers
as there is in mutt? How?

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net