Some questions from new debian user

    I installed Debian testing (after about year timeout) and now I have
some questions:

    - Right after install gdm displayed self on my language (Russian), but
      after some additional packets (or upgrades) he lost this ability - now
      it displays self only in english. Where I can fix this?

    - How I can run linux_logo on all consoles? This method looks ugly :-(

      cat /etc/issue >> /etc/issue.linuxlogo
      cp /etc/issue.linuxlogo /etc/issue

    - How I can setup font lookup order in X. If I have two fonts with the
      same alias (9x16 by example) - one with western symbols and other -
      with cyrrilic, how I can set "cyriilic" alias to be "main"?

    - setserial sets my internal modem speed to 9600 on every reboot. How
      I can fix this? My modem uses ttyS0

    - which font uses KDE file manager to display "preview", if I keep mouse
      coursor over text file? Riht after install this preview was fine, but
      now it don't show cyrllic letters. Instead I see "space".

        serge@matveev spb ru                       Serge Matveev & ...
        ICQ 3575357