Re: Sarge

On Monday 03 January 2005 23:07, YH wrote:
> Hi,

Its bad ettiquette to reply to a message with a completely new thread

> Is sarge stable to install? I want to use 2.6 kernel, either I can
> upgrade kernel from woody or re-install completely from Sarge, which one
> is better?

Read the following before you ask your question next time

> Thanks and please CC my email address.
> YH

After you have read the above also read

man apt-get and look at dist-upgrade

I can't tell you which of your two options is better because you haven't told
me what your criteria for better is.

Alan Chandler
 then they fight you, then you win. --Gandhi