evolution and courier-imap-ssl

Hi all,

Evolution is reading correctly mail folders on my remote
courier-imap-ssl server but is not downloading any mail or headers.

On the server:
~/Maildir was created with maildirmake

and mail is coming through procmail into the .* subfolders (also created
with maildirmake) and are being stored as msg.*

I has this problem with evolution-1.4 and I have upgraded to 2.0.3 but
the same problem persists.

Can anyone offer advice? I have googgled and tried other search methods
but no answer yet I have found. Woe is me. ;-)

Greetings,
Darryl Cousins