Re: cut&paste doest not work with mozilla-firefox on some hosts?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: cut&paste doest not work with mozilla-firefox on some hosts?
- From: Ralph Katz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 16:16:20 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 41D9B624.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <3iGx8email@example.com>
- References: <3iG4b-3Nwfirstname.lastname@example.org> <3iG4b-3Nwemail@example.com> <3iGx8firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/03/2005 03:00 PM, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 02:26:15PM -0500, Ralph Katz wrote:
You missed this in searching for your answer. :)
Is there an equivalent answer for folks not running GNOME or KDE? I'm
stumped, at present.
Thanks in advance!
Are you running debian? ;)
If yes, you missed it in /usr/share/doc/mozilla-firefox/README.Debian:
Versions of Firfox before 1.0 supported Emacs style keybindings in
text entry boxes. Version 1.0 now merely follows the GTK keybindings
settings. To enable Emacs keybindings in GTK, follow the instructions
Regards from Newton.