Re: aic7xxx won't load, SOLVED?

I noticed that 2.6.10 actually contained a new aic79xxx driver which is working like magic at the moment. I managed to build a boot cd from this after quite a lot of work...

Later on I also noticed that the boot disks from http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/LNX/Debian+on+Dell+Servers would work as well for those RAID-cards. =(

Anyway, the new aic79xxx allows for HostRAID so I'm one happy camper at the moment – however it seems to break the e1000 module for the NIC's in the machine, or that just might be me not getting any sleep lately...

Thanks for your time!

//d.