Re: changing the mountpoint for CD-ROM|RW , Related Question

Paul E Condon wrote (Monday 03 January 2005 3:31 am):
> Now I wonder what is the rational for this change? Where can I find a
> Debian policy doc. that explains this? and suggestions as to how to
> benefit from it? This is not a complaint, just a few questions.

And what about those of us who aren't planning to reinstall their system via
sarge? I've been running sid since potato. Is there any benefit in changing
the mount points manually? Or might this be done automatically in the future?

Also TIA.
Brendon