New years wish/request from repository owners

A lot of unofficial repositories use trivial repository format which
makes it impossible to do apt-pinning for their packages.

Here is the link that tells the general idea about apt-pinning:

Here is the link that explains trivial repository:

I really appreciate all those kind people sharing with us their
works; so this is not as if I am looking a gift horse in the teeth.

But, as it really isn't any more effort to use 'debarchiver' to turn a
repository into an Automatic (or Standard) Debian Repository, instead
of, say, 'mini-dinstall'.

Here is the link for debarchiver:

It would make life a little bit easier.

Happy New Year to All;