Re: M$ USB-key

David Goodenough wrote:

Look in /proc/partitions when the stick is inserted, and see what partitions
the kernel thinks are there.  I have also met devices which were partitioned
as logical partitions, so the first one was /dev/sda4.

The file /proc/partitions doesn't change whether I plug in the USB key or not. It shows five sda partitions sda[1-4] and just /dev/sda, but none of them can be mounted.

However it would also be worth investigating the hotplug error code.

Hotplug isn't installed, but the usbmgr logs as followed:

usbmgr[485]: vendor:0x1370 product:0x2168
usbmgr[485]: class:0x8 subclass:0x6 protocol:0x50
usbmgr[485]: USB device is matched the configuration
usbmgr[485]: Can't get module loader

Should I try hotplug?

Yevgen