Re: Can't get hal/udev/hotplug/whatever to mount usb flash card reader

Andrea Vettorello wrote (04-12-2004 23:45):

[...]

Do you have "gnome-volume-manager" running?

Hi,

I found out about this after a fairly prolonged fight with the problem. Once g-v-m is running most things are working very well. There are some issues with a 2in1 card-reader I still haven't sorted out, and I can't get a PCMCIA flash card reader to work well with hal or hotplug, but most of the common things are working.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://linux.seindal.dk/
Seindal Consult