Re: How do I use openoffice.org-gtk-gnome?

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 19:40 -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> I run FluxBox but prefer the Gnome interface.  Can I set this somewhere
> in my profile but not system-wide?  What do I need to be running for
> OpenOffice to pick the Gnome interface?

I don't know how exactly it detects the Gnome interface, but looking at
the code it seems it looks for gnome session manager, nautilus (perhaps)
or a running gnome-panel.

To override the detection export OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome from your user
profile.

Chris