Re: Full replacement of MS

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 12:54:47AM -0600, John Foster wrote:
> systems. It does provide online downloads for many different types of
> financial institutions and of course for banks. If for some reason your bank

Wow, that's slick. MSMoney 2005 is the first version that does automatic
integration with banks (prior to that it was always manual
download/import).  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1651504,00.asp
(It used to do that before the internet when it just dialed a modem to
the bank.)

I do all kinds of online banking and stock trading in Debian in Firefox.
Therefore, I should be able to write some curl scripts to automate it.
I've been scared to try for fear of getting myself locked out.

Has any work been done on this using Free software?