Re: partition magic?

belahcene wrote:

Hi every body,
I have  a machine with only ONE partion where win$ is installed,
I want the equivalent of magicPartition ( something like diskdrake of mandrake on debian), either on windows or on linux ( to run it from knoppix) to create a new partition without loosing the content ( in general after using fdisk to resize, the window$ doesn't run correctly ) of window$.

thanks a lot

It sounds like you solved the problem already. What I have done is keep a copy of the Mandrake installer, disk 1 to resize Windows partitions. (Other distro. installers likely work.) I would cancel the install after the partition table was written with the new information.