Re: FW: Wireless nic recommendation ?

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 lukek@meibin.net wrote:

> > Sorry, I'm a twit, that would be a PCMCIA wireless nic.

see the list of supported cards for each driver:

	http://www.linux-wireless.org/Wireless/Drivers/

- better still, looka t your neighbor and see what they are running

== CAUTION ==
	- just because you get the same Model and Part# from the same
	manufacturer does NOT guarantee you, that it'd work

	- ALL manufacturers will use a different chipset in their
	new batch of pci cards/pcmcia cards at any random time

	- you will need to check the PCI database to see which
	chipset (in detail) they are using

c ya
alvin