Re: FW: Wireless nic recommendation ?

> Sorry, I'm a twit, that would be a PCMCIA wireless nic.
>
> Matt Joyce
> Children's Cancer Institute Australia
> http://www.ccia.org.au

Hi,
Just been through this issue myself and your mileage will vary depending
on your wlan setup? Will this be 11b or something else ? With 11b anything
with the Prism chipset or orinoco seems to be well supported. With 11g or
11a look for devices with an Atheros chipset. A good place for information
is the following page:

http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts/

HTH

LukeK