Re: Mutt Error: Can't Open Temporary File

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 10:08:29PM -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:

> I'm not sure, but mutt is a pure text email reader. If some (many) of your
> email correspondents send HTMLonly email, you will have to putz around a bit
> to get display of html working to your satisfaction. Maybe this is the problem.

No, it isn't.

In any case, the special think you have to do is:  strike "o".  Use
the arrow keys to highlight the MIME-encapsulated HTML part of the
message.  Strike Enter.

I delete 90% or more of HTML mail unread, but a couple of newsletters
I get come in that format.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading