Re: Is there a stable mail client for linux?

Tim Kelley wrote:

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 10:02:52AM -0400, Ed Sutherland wrote:
had to log-out and reboot in order to regain control. Is there a secure, solid and stable e-mail client built for linux? I don't want applications to have a mind of their own. ;)

Plenty of them.  But you need to stop using sid.

I use Sarge/testing, and I've never had extreme problems like that with kmail or thunderbird, not that one individual's experience means much.

-Kevin Murphy