Error attempting to install Tapeware

Hi,
I'm trying to install Tapeware 7.0 on Debian 3.0.

After I enter ./install I get the following message:

Installer exited with error 2621446 (0)

The response from Tapeware support is "The error number you are getting
is an OS error code, you will need to contact a Debian developer, or
consult the OS documentation for translation of the error code."

I've searched through all the documentation, groups, and list archives
but was unable to locate any information on that error number.

Does anyone know what error 2621446 means or where I can find the
information?

Thanks.
-Jim