Re: Thunderbird 1.0

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:18:58 +0000, Alan Chandler
<alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 20:58, Christopher L. Everett wrote:
> > What are the plans for T-Bird 1.0?  I want to make it the company
> > standard email tool, but I need some features in 1.0.
>
> Why do you want to make it the standard tool if you do not know what features
> it has.  Why aren't to evaluating the other possibilities and then deciding
> the one that is closest to your needs?

He _does_ know the features. He means he needs those found in 1.0
rather than 0.9's in order to make it company standard.

As for timeframe into when 1.0 will be in... I have no idea. It's
suprisingly not even in Unstable yet...

This is information I am interested in.  Firefox 1.0 hit unstable and
testing rather quick.

--
Darryl
smartssa@gmail.com