Re: Installation

Hello,

It is my first time to install Debian as I've got a gift of 8 CDs for 3.0 r2. Then, I failed to install the first CD as it cannot read a NANO package. It seems that the CD is damaged and there is no debian vendor near me. My PC only connected by 56 k modem. Is it possible to continue the installation and to download the damaged package from the web and install it late?

Appreciate any advices and helps. Please CC me on your response.

Thank you in advance.

Peace.

Yuja