Re: OT: Re: Ubuntu.org

On Monday 27 December 2004 03:19 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:

> Well, whatcha' 'spect from a bunch o' gol darned Commie Atheistic
> Hippies up there in Starbuck-land???
>
> They probably wear Birkenstocks, too!!!!

More like Nike sandals (Oregon company), and this time of year, only
properly worn with socks.  It's an Oregonian thing, you wouldn't
understand.  8:o)

Birkenstocks don't go over well here:  The northwest has a tendency not
to spend money in California if at all possible after they sent all
their rejects up here, get a federal order to get electricity from our
maxed out grid, then refuse to pay for it.  Why throw good money after
stupid people?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.dyndns.org