Ubuntu.org

Sorry for starting a new thread; I deleted it.

Microsoft has a whole division of people and has written special
software ("PoliCheck") that automatically searches source code and
source texts for politically sensitive words and culturally sensitive
phrases.

It's better to avoid such names altogether.  Not ragging on Ubuntu -- it
can be whatever it wants to be -- but really one shouldn't be surprised
when you pick a wearing-my-heart-on-my-sleeve phrase to name a project
when the law of unintended consequences kicks in.

One must pick boring names, like "Word" :-)