Re: evolution 2.0 broken on sarge

On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 08:42 -0600, John Foster wrote:

> > So, my question is, does anyone know how to get the wretched thing to
> > work, or to file a more formal set of bug reports?  I can only use my
> > web-based email for so long before my eyeballs begin to bleed.

I did a Sarge net install a few days ago, and evo2 was part of it. If
you can read this, it works (on my system, for me, in CO).

I'd suggest apt-get remove --purge, followed by apt-get update, followed
by apt-get install. I'm guessing the missing library referred to in
another answer is there now.

Evo2 doesn't have the shortcuts or the news feeds that were in 1.4 :-(

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com