Make another Server

Merry Christmas.

I have a debian server (Master) with apache, postfix, mysql, ... and I want to have now other debian server (Slave) whith the same data and configuration than Master. I want that Master make schedulle copies of itself in Slave. If Master fails, i want to connect Slave and give services while I repair Master (Slave is able to be Master while it is in troubles).

I´m requesting experiencies and advices on how to make it. I have an idea on how to do it, but i want to know all posibilities. Thanks.

Greetings.
Antonio Carrasco.
PD: Sorry i´m spanish and