Re: Sarge box not rebooting..

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 10:48 +0100, Robert Waldner wrote:
> I have a HP DL380 here with Sarge (current as of now) on it. Problem

<rant> It must be one of the most mentioned boxes on these lists, a
distinction I wouldn't crave, as it's manufacturer... (Hey, HP, are you
listening? You are using Debian inhouse, why don't you contribute a bit
more, we are convinced of the hardware quality!) </rant>

As it's not even displaying "Rebooting", did you check
the /etc/init.d/reboot permissions? How about calling it directly with
a sh -x?

Sincerely,

Jan.

--