Re: php plugin for emacs

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 05:05 +0800, Lian Liming wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       I am using debian/unstable. I want to know which package i need to
> install that can enable php syntax highlight in emacs editor. I have
> used "aptitude search" but can't find related packages.

Either html-helper-mode or php-elisp.

I'm surprised that aptitude search didn't find anything for you...

demonbane@Thief:~$ apt-cache search emacs php
exuberant-ctags - build tag file indexes of source code definitions
html-helper-mode - A popular HTML editing mode for emacs
php-elisp - Emacs support for php files
txt2regex - A Regular Expression "wizard", all written with bash2 builtins

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837