Re: Windows vs Linux Functionality?

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 20:33 +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
--snip--
> Well, Linux is certainly less user friendly (especially if you have
> difficulty with english as localization is quite poor) but if you take
--snip--

I'm actually really surprised that you find the localization poor. In my
experience, at least with GUI tools, I've found localization to be
excellent. While I do prefer to do most of my work in English since I
live in the US, I do occasionally log in to Gnome with my locale set to
sr_YU for a taste of my native language, and almost EVERYTHING is
translated perfectly.

And I would think that with French being a much more prominent language
(I assume you're referring to French localization) it would actually be
even better.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837