Which Wooody package for HTML Hypertext generation?

Could somebody tell me what they think the best package for
HTML webpage generation in Woody is please?

I would like something that would generate hypertext links
automatically for me.  I normally like very simple HTML,
paragraph, header, and image tags.  Yet I would like something
that would let me do the following.

I would like to write, for example, a page on "wireless email."
And have the package see where I write out the phrase "wireless
email" in future webpages, and generate a link to the page I
wrote on the topic "wireless email."  SOMEBODY has got to have
written something that does this, I just don't know the name of
the package.

Thanks for any and all advice.
---
Scotty