the best solution to have a presentation support movie,text,graphics , background music under debian sarge.

hi all ,

I have a debian sarge (or for woody) , I would like to make a presentation channel ,something like a slideshow supports pictures , text, movie  with animation as non stop information , maybe also source of the camera inside this presentation , so what is the best solution ( software ...etc) to do that under my system .

Best Regards,,
ayman amin
Cairo - Egypt