Re: aptitude bug?

Sam Watkins wrote:
I've noticed if I suspend aptitude with ^Z, then fg it again, then press
the up or down arrow key, it tries to run "reportbug" and then when I
get back to aptitude it's forgotten all the selections I made since last
saving.  This can be a real pain if you've made a lot of selections!
Can some one else confirm that this happens, and I'll report it as a
bug?

On my system it just reloads the cache when i resume it, which is IMHO a feature :)