Re: xorg

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:35:48 +0200
cancer <veezis@gmail.com> wrote:

> has anybody tried out these xorg packages?:
> deb http://debian.linux-systeme.com unstable main
> deb-src http://debian.linux-systeme.com unstable main
I have noticed that after I install nvidia drivers, I cant change
resolutions using dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg, it will go through
everthing upto the monitor dectection, but drops you out of the
reconfig before it begins.  Aside from that, it works great.
HTH

P.S.
Cancer sorry for the off list reply, my reply-to-all just brings up your
address and I did not check it before I sent it.