Re: offlineimap duplicating emails

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 01:51:17PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> [John... I put you on Bcc to be sure you see this. Please forgive
me.]

No problem.  You'll have to continue to CC me, though, since I'm not
on -user.

Some data would be useful:

1. What mail server is being used?

2. Are you using IMAP or Maildir on the local end?  If IMAP, what
   local server?

3. What mail reader are you using?

4. Are you using any other mail programs to access the mail store on
   the server?

After that, it would probably be useful if you could isolate a folder
with just a few messages in it for testing...  send along a dump of -1
-d imap and a ls -lR over your Maildir tree.

-- John

--
John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming