Re: [CVS] Merging external snapshot to local repository

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 04:30:53PM +1100, Sam Watkins said
> On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 04:47:53AM +0100, Mateusz ?oskot wrote:
> > I'm running Debian and looking for some tools and solutions
> > which could help me with merging external snapshot of some project
> > into my own local version of it in the CVS repository.
>
> There is a progam called cvsup, http://www.cvsup.org/,
> maybe this is what you need.
>
> For some reason it isn't in Debian,
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1999/04/msg01587.html
> has a link to some .debs

It was removed[0] because it became uninstallable after another package
was removed from the archive.

[0]: http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt

-rob

--
Words of the day:       bullion S Box Semtex Lexis-Nexis Sears Tower number key