Need help mounting an LVM partition in fstab...

I have both Debian 3.1 and Fedora Core 3 on this computer, and FC3 is using an LVM filesystem. I can mount my Debian filesystem in Fedora because it is a simple ext2 partition, but in Debian, I am not sure how to mount my Fedora filesystem. It is on /dev/hdb2, which is a 74gb physical volume in /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00.

How can I mount this automatically through fstab?

I should have created a separate /home partition originally, but when I installed Fedora, I didn't plan to have two different distros.