lib Glibc and NWN?

I've happily been playing NeverWinter Nights on my Debian Unstable
Linux system for quite some time.  In the last month I've started
having a problem I can't trace down.  The 3D world just turns black,
grey or whatever the background color is but the overlay HUD, the chat
boxes, etc are all there.  I can interact with the HUD including talk
to players, hit function keys, etc but the world view is out of view
and touch.  I can't click where a door should be to open it, etc.

P4-3Ghz Hyper Threading
512megs of RAM
IDE Drive
Nvidia FX5900
Debian Unstable

I've upgraded my kernel (2.6.9), the NVidia drivers and made sure my
system is up to date.  Anyone run into anything similar or have any
ideas?

Robert
--

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar