Back from near death: exhausted. Question 1

After moving/resizing my /var,/usr/tmp and /home ext3 filesystems, Partition Magic ferociously disfigured my / partition (on which there also was the .15 stage GRUB loader so I could not even boot to XP anymore).

After some 9 hours I am mostly back and this time with all but / on LVMs :)

Now a maybe stupid question but I am really exhausted:

I have a CD with the /home backup. On the cashed system I kept a ToKeep folder into my Thunderbird's local folders with mail I wanted to keep. How do I reimport that and the old address book ?

Thank you very much.

Bob

PS I am documenting some of the nightmare process to rebirth on my wiki if it coul dbe use to others let me know ...