ot, changing screen numbers

This isn't specifically debian, but everyone seems to know what they are talking about so I figured what the hey :)

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the number of each individual screen, in a screen session.

eg.. I run screen from my login, it gives me a new screen session with bash prompt.

I then run `screen irssi' and `screen centericq' to open up my first two screens that I know I am going to be keeping open for as long as the box is staying up.

At a later stage, I open up another screen with another bash prompt, and while that one is open I open another irssi.

So now we have:

0. bash
1. irssi
2. centericq
3. bash
4. irssi

If I close screen 3, is there a way for me to renumber screen 4 back to 3 (so that if I open another screen, the NEW one will be 4, rather than filling the gap 3 left).

On another note (similar topic), is there a way to reorder the screens, so from the above example I could make them:

0. bash
1. bash
2. irssi
3. irssi
4. centericq

I don't know why (but some people may agree), but I have always liked similar sessions grouped together, just makes stuff easier to use (and easier to remember what screen is doing what).

I have been looking through archives of lists, but keywords such as 'screen' and 'change' aren't terribly specific.