Re: Sharing dfsbuild experiences.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 08:58:41AM -0500, Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> A bittorrent would certainly be a start. I wonder how much trouble I
> could get into if I tried hosting that on my machine (upstream ~ 96
> KB/s). The file is pretty close to 200MB, being that I am trying to
> optimally fill a mini CD.

If you do that, make sure you're running "wonder shaper", or you won't be
able to download anything while your upload link is saturated.  Wonder
shaper rocks :)

  http://lartc.org/wondershaper/

I can run bt on my server to support it if you like.
(I hate having all this bandwidth which I'm not using !!)