Re: Re: Thunderbird 1.0

On 12/17/2004 06:50 PM, Steve Lamb wrote:
Sam Halliday wrote:

by the way, i installed the enigmail plugin, but i am having real
hassles trying to get it to work with GPG signing/encryption. has
anyone got a HOWTO or some advice on how to set this up?

Make sure to turn on hushmail support.  It passes the email address
devoid of < and > to gpg.  Without that turned on gpg often fails.

Just Works for me. I didn't need to turn on hushmail support. Sam, if you installed with apt-get or aptitude, it's like any other automatic install.

You'll need to provide more details on your troubles to get meaningful help. Error messages, enigmail log entries? Have you checked the docs?

Regards.