Re: Limiting Disck Cache

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 13:30 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Nate Duehr wrote:
> > So we yanked the UML's and just went with a single shared box and some
> > rules about who could change what.
>
>      Rats, was hoping for some pointers here.  A friend and I are looking into
> splitting a dedicated server in half with 2 UMLs.  We'd retain our presence
> out on the net for the same cost as out current VPSes but we'd get a much
> larger share of the pie for our respective machines.
>
>      I'd go with Debian.  He wants to install Gentoo.  You can see the problem
> here, no?  ;)

Yeah: it's felony asault to whack him with a stick for being a
ricer or a lame Mandrake expat (or both). :P

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the time/money
that is spent protecting against said viruses, trojan horses &
worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous to the
internet and American commerce, and it's software should be
banned.