Re: [OT], Database Comparer

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:13:59 +0500, Nayyar Ahmed wrote:

>> Database Comparer
>> Allows you to compare structure of two databases (or database metadata
>> scripts). The result script can be used to update target database to the
>> latest metadata structure. This tool can be used as a part of automatic
>> database updating mechanizm on your database server. Database Comparer
>
> this is what you can find at:
> www.geocities.com/mk_azeem
> there you will find a pearl database synchroniztion script "PostgreSQL",
> I hope it will make your search end.

Thanks for the link. However, I was unable to find what you are
referring. The closest I can find is "PostgreSQL database administration"
but no link there, and "PostgreSQL Replication Howto (NEW)" which is not
quite what I'm up to. More over, I've gone through every single link in
the page...

any idea? thanks