Printing filter

Hi,

[Not sure to be on the right list. You can redirect me if i'm not]

I have an old app running on SCO unix. It uses an old dot matrix
printer, speaking epson language with it.

Now i have to change the printer by an HP laser one witch doesn't
support epson emulation at all, unhappily. I use a CUPS print server
on a linux/debian box to reach it.

I'm searching a filter to convert ESC/P language to PCL or PS one. But
haven't find it so long. Adding the correct 'if' line in printcap file
could solve the problem ...

Could anybody help me ?

Thanks a lot

--