OpenGL for xmame

Hi all,
I am using deiban/unstable with xfree86 and i have installed "nvidia-kernel" and "nvidia-glx" for my nvidia video card. The option for "video driver" in XF86Config have also be changed from "nv" to "nvidia".

But i still have a problem starting the xmame with the following errors:
   GLERROR: cannot access OpenGL library libGL.so
GLERROR: dlerror() returns [libGL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
   Segmentation Fault.

It seems the opengl is not available on my box. So how to enable the opengl?

   Thank you for suggestions.