Re: Kudos to BootCD!

William Ballard wrote:
Boy, BootCD is one superslick package. Used it with a debootstrap chroot. It just works, seriously.

I might finally be able to give my friends and family a LiveCD that will entice them to switch. A Kernel that works just for them, Fluxbox, Firefox, MPlayer, Java, OpenOffice, Eclipse, all gussied up and slick looking and without any cruft.

Yowsa.

True, but fitting it on one CD seems a problem with an existing system.
I am going to try building one from scratch to keep watch on the size.

H.