Re: K3b cannot burn iso image to dvd

> Yves Grenier wrote:

> I have not tested 2.6.8. I was trying to upgrade to 2.6.9 because of
> a gamma problem with chipset 855GM. For K3B, 2.6.7 works OK, but
> 2.6.9 fails.

This bug sounds somewhat similar to what problems you are having.

I know its somewhat confusing to look through bug reports to find
something similar.  Also when you tired to burn the files did you use
growisofs by hand, after all K3b is just a gui, try to use growisofs
by hand.

Here is some good urls for learning about growisofs:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:lwmxIKqlJjwJ:applications.linux.com/print.pl%3Fsid%3D04/11/16/1555246+growisofs+%2B+bin/cue&hl=en
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/

Rthoreau