Re: Debian retail kit?

On Thursday 09 December 2004 5:44 pm, you wrote:

> i'd throw in slackware/redhat/fedora into that same pot, and remove
> lindows in our supported "pot-o-linux"

The idea is to gain happy users, not scare them off from Linux
permanently with RPM hell.

> to me... linux distro cd's should be free, at least the "gpl" part of
> it

Well, our second most common question is, "If it's all free, why are you
selling it?"  To which our response is, "We'll make sure it's a working
CD and let you bend our ear if you get stuck."

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.dyndns.org